SETSCoP held its first virtual wellness retreat for frontline settlement professionals, to address the impact of COVID-19 on settlement workforce wellbeing and self-care. Participants had the opportunity to watch sessions live or view recorded sessions at a time suited to them.
Attendees rated their level of enjoyment of the Virtual Wellness Retreat as 90 out of 100!
Here’s some of the feedback we received:
– Very thankful for organising the retreat, really inspiring.
– The sessions were great and topics were very relevant to the work that we do in settlement.
– A worthwhile program that covered a range of issues well with great presenters.
– The sessions are great and very timely for us working from home.
– Those I participated in were great and it’s a terrific initiative for frontline staff during this period.
– This was a fantastic idea, and something so beneficial to those in the helping sector.
– A really great initiative – thanks!